April 27th – The INEC Killarney, Co. Kerry. Rep of Ireland
Hosted by The Original TOP GEAR Presenter Quentin Willson
Vehicle history and data expert Cartell.ie announces today April 4th 2017 the launch of an exciting new and innovative event called “Electronomous”. Aiming to become the Leading Car Technology Event in Europe over the coming years and in collaboration with global industry leaders Electronomous addresses the Connected Car, Autonomous vehicles, Electric and Hybrid Car models and the technology that will populate the future automotive landscape!”
Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), Connected and Electric Vehicles (EV) have a huge part to play on the so-called “Road to Autonomy”. Lives will be saved, accidents reduced, the environment protected and opportunities will present themselves.
Cartell are delighted to announce a One-Day-Conference aimed towards industry executives, engineers operating with OEMs, Dealer Principles, Senior motoring executives, owners and operators of lease or rental fleets, regulatory bodies, insurance companies, technology providers, product developers, telecommunication operators and car sharing and automotive mobility solutions providers.
The conference will take place at the INEC Killarney on April 27th with a packed program of National and International speakers, including the Managing Director of BMW Ireland, the Managing Director of Volvo Ireland and representatives from companies such as Valeo, ESB Cars, Thatcham Research and Cubic Telecom the event is not to be missed.
The event will be hosted by the original Top Gear presenter and motoring rights campaigner Quentin Willson.
Commenting on Cartell’s newest venture, Jeff Aherne, Cartell, Director says:
“The rate of change of technology in cars is at an all-time high. The technology we will be speaking about at Electronomous really is the future of the automotive sector and the changes we will see in our lifetime will be staggering. Cartell has always been an innovative company that is delighted to move into this exciting arena.”
For more information on the event and to find our full list of speakers log on to www.electronomous.com
Tickets are on sale now and can be purchased online at a cost €300 per person.
*This includes the pre-event Networking dinner on the evening before the conference at the Brehon Hotel Killarney.
- Electronomous takes place on Thursday April 27th at the INEC Killarney
- Tickets for Electronomous are available by logging on to http://www.electronomous.com
- Tickets cost €300 per person.
- The Full list of speakers is available at www.electronomous.com/speakers
- Cartell are the organisers and creators of Electronomous. Cartell was launched in 2006 to help motorists make an informed choice about the used vehicle they intended to buy. Cartell is Ireland’s first and leading vehicle data supplier providing car history services to the trade and public.
- The suite of products continues to grow and Cartell can now provide vehicle valuations and market intelligence guides to the entire service sites for BMW, Toyota and VW bringing speed and efficiency when getting a service quote.
- Perhaps Cartell’s biggest achievements are enshrined in legislation. In 2010 Cartell submitted a bill to criminalise vehicle clocking. After years of lobbying this was put forward as a Private Members Bill in 2012 and the principle was enshrined in legislation in 2014 (Road Traffic Act 2014, s.14). In 2014 Cartell issued a Press Release calling for Regulation of Written-Off vehicles in Ireland. This was raised in the Dáil a few days later and the Minister for Transport agreed to legislate.
- For more information on Cartell please visit our website cartell.ie
For further media information/press accreditation/images and interview requests with Quentin Willson please contact:
Cartell- Electronomous Event Manager
Tel: 01 5241517
Email: keith at cartell.ie