Accessing your Batch Files
Prior to your new Batch Service being created, you will have received a create password email.
- Once you have created a password you can login to Cartell by navigating to www.cartell.ie and clicking “Trade” in the top right corner. Enter your username and password at this stage.
- Once logged in, click “VRM Data”, followed by “Batch Processing Service”.
- Click “Create New Batch Job” then choose a service (e.g. XML_Cartell_Batch), click “Continue”, select “Registration” then “Upload From File”. Select your .txt file and click “Upload”.
- Once the file has been uploaded (click “Refresh State”), followed by the “Go” button.
- Once the file has been processed you will receive an email notification with a link to download the file.
- You can check the status of the file being processed anytime by logging into the Batch Processing Service area of your account and clicking the “Refresh State” button.
If there are other users that require access to Cartell in order to upload files, please forward their names and email addresses to Nicola@cartell.ie and I will create a user login for them also.
If you have any further queries regarding accessing your Batch Files please contact Nicola@cartell.ie.