92 rally crews headed to the start ramp of day two in the Cartell.ie Killarney International Rally of the lakes. After the heavy rain, thunder shower and strong winds on Saturday’s stages, the weather forecast for today Sunday is cloudy with sunny spells, this will be a great relief to all the drivers and the hundreds of marshals manning the stages.
Sunday’s event has 3 stages Shanera, Caragh Lake and Rockfield covered twice and the Currow Ross stage will only be driven once. The mart will be the centralised service area in the village of Milltown, before the winner will climb the top step of the podium outside the Gleneagle hotel Killarney.
Leader Board After Day one
- Tim McNulty/Paul Kiely
- Denis Cronin/Helen O’Sullivan
- Alastair Fisher/Rory Kennedy
- Aaron Machale/Eugene O’Donnell
- Craig Breen/Gareth Roberts
- Colm Murphy/Don Montgomery
- Paul Bird/Kirsty Riddick
- Eamon Daly/Brian Doherty
- Brian O’Mahony/John Higgins
- Thomas Fitzmaurice/Fionn Foley