Experience: 1 Year+
Role and Responsibilities
The engineering department is committed to developing innovative products and ensuring customers get premium performance products assisting them with their business requirements. The successful candidate will train and work alongside our in-house engineers developing new and exciting products. He/she will be required to:
- Research and gather vehicle data from various sources
- Data mine vehicle information and enhance/correct current detail
- Analyse European car parc, market and identify product gaps
- Present results, make recommendations
- NVQ/C&G/Diploma or Degree in mechanical or automotive engineering or equivalent engineering discipline
- Experience in the Automotive Industry would be an advantage
- Strong technical understanding of the automotive industry
- Excellent research, analytical, and data entry skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong IT skills – MS Excel/Access etc.
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to work on your own and self-motivated (full training will be provided)
Opensource and database skills would be a huge advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding career in a high skill industry that has bucked the recent recession and offers long term career prospects. If you are interested please apply with a covering letter outlining your compatibility with the above requirements and your salary expectations including a current CV with detailed work experience and references.
A job offer may be subject to Garda background clearance. Please email your CV and cover letter to careers at cartell dot ie
Status: Accepting applications
No recruitment agencies please